2019-07-10

Can you make an explanatory video for us about your previous answer ???.

Hello M. Chris.
Previously, I asked a question that I quote:
ME (My Question) : Is Yioop based on a Crawl by categories ??? In fact we hope to create a plugin that will suggest suggestions of results based on the same categories of activity. For example, when you search "amazon " on the Baidu Search Engine, you have "amazon search results" on one side and "search suggestions from companies in the same industry (shopping ) as " Amazon like ebay, JD.com , ... " displayed on the other side.
So, how can we create search suggestions based on the same area of activity (same category ) as the search keyword exactly like Google, baidu with YIOOP ???
YOU (Your Answer) : Yioop doesn't crawl based on categories. What you want is probably fakeable though. You can try to make separate Yioop crawls using the Word Plugin so that those separate crawls correspond to a category. You could then make a new locale corresponding to that category, for example, fr-vêtements, make a suggest trie for that category as describe in the localization part of the Yioop documentation. Finally, one could make a crawl mix to use that locale when search and set the crawl mix as what to use by a Subsearch for Vêtements under Search Sources to get something like this effect.

We do not understand exactly how to do everything that you wrote as an answer and a Video will guide us and will better enlighten us.
So, since your answer is long with several details, I wanted to know if it was possible for you to make an explanatory Tutorial in Video to make suggestions based on the Keyword searched and according to the same Categories (same sector of activity ) of the same keyword searched exactly as it is possible on Baidu ??? Although it is possible to pay for this explanatory video, personally I will do it.
Thank you for answering us please.
(Edited: 2019-07-10)
Hello M. Chris. Previously, I asked a question that I quote: ---- '''ME (My Question) :''' Is Yioop based on a Crawl by categories ??? In fact we hope to create a plugin that will suggest suggestions of results based on the same categories of activity. For example, when you search "'''amazon'''" on the Baidu Search Engine, you have "amazon search results" on one side and "search suggestions from companies in the same industry ('''shopping''') as " '''Amazon''' like '''ebay, JD.com''', ... " displayed on the other side. So, '''how can we create search suggestions based on the same area of activity (''same category'') as the search keyword exactly like Google, baidu with YIOOP ???''' ---- '''YOU (Your Answer) :''' Yioop doesn't crawl based on categories. What you want is probably fakeable though. You can try to make separate Yioop crawls using the Word Plugin so that those separate crawls correspond to a category. You could then make a new locale corresponding to that category, for example, fr-vêtements, make a suggest trie for that category as describe in the localization part of the Yioop documentation. Finally, one could make a crawl mix to use that locale when search and set the crawl mix as what to use by a Subsearch for Vêtements under Search Sources to get something like this effect. ---- ---- '''''We do not understand exactly how to do everything that you wrote as an answer and a Video will guide us and will better enlighten us.''''' So, since your answer is long with several details, I wanted to know if it was possible for you to make an '''''explanatory Tutorial in Video''''' to make suggestions based on the Keyword searched and according to the '''same Categories''' ('''''same sector of activity''''') of the same keyword searched exactly as it is possible on Baidu ??? '''Although it is possible to pay for this explanatory video, personally I will do it.''' ---- Thank you for answering us please.
2019-07-13

-- Can you make an explanatory video for us about your previous answer ???
Hi,
If you want me to make a demo and video and are willing to pay via Paypal you can contact me via email. I am busy till the start of August, but then should have a couple weeks to do it before class resumes.
Best,
Chris
Hi, If you want me to make a demo and video and are willing to pay via Paypal you can contact me via email. I am busy till the start of August, but then should have a couple weeks to do it before class resumes. Best, Chris

-- Can you make an explanatory video for us about your previous answer ???
Hi Sir and thank you for your answer. I'll contact you via email. Thank you again.
Hi Sir and thank you for your answer. I'll contact you via email. Thank you again.
X