2019-10-24

Multiple servers.

I know it was stated that more servers could be added to the cluster of servers. I was wondering do the servers have to be local or can they be remote VPS servers? I would like to make the site "multi-homes" if you will so it will never go down beause its over multiple sites.
Thank you,
Peter GRuessing
I know it was stated that more servers could be added to the cluster of servers. I was wondering do the servers have to be local or can they be remote VPS servers? I would like to make the site "multi-homes" if you will so it will never go down beause its over multiple sites. Thank you, Peter GRuessing

-- Multiple servers
I haven't really tested with servers not on the same LAN. The Add Machine form only needs URLs however, so you could give a URL in theory anywhere on the internet. My guess is, in general, this would be slow, but not impossible.
Best,
Chris
I haven't really tested with servers not on the same LAN. The Add Machine form only needs URLs however, so you could give a URL in theory anywhere on the internet. My guess is, in general, this would be slow, but not impossible. Best, Chris
X