2019-12-31

How to fix the bug that displays white and empty (colorless) images in image search results ???.

Hello Mr. Chris and Happy New Year 2020.
1 - Can you display the "Logos " of the URLs or their "Shorcut Icon " in the search results as does Google ([()]) ???
2 - Can you please provide us with APIs for "Authentication , inlinks , etc " and also for the results of different media sub_search like "Web, News, Video and Images, Image URLs " ??? This will allow us to develop plugins to improve and personalize YIOOP ​​in our own way.
3 - Most Descriptions in YIOOP ​​Search Results are not often complete sentences. How then add at the end of each result "three ellipsis (... ) to mark the continuity of the Description exactly as we see on Google ????
4 - Fix the bug that displays white and empty (colorless) images in image search results.
(Edited: 2020-01-03)
Hello Mr. Chris and Happy New Year 2020. ---- 1 - Can you display the "'''Logos'''" of the URLs or their "'''Shorcut Icon'''" in the search results as does Google ([[https://www.google.com/search?q=baidu&client=ms-android-transsion&tbm=nws&prmd=niv&sxsrf=ACYBGNTCWUFBAGvd_Up4eAZe2_EyW4Bukg:1577822743043&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjzkPjg1-DmAhWQxIUKHSnUAU4Q_AUIEygB]]) ??? ---- 2 - Can you please provide us with APIs for "'''Authentication''', '''inlinks''', '''etc'''" and also for the results of different media '''sub_search''' like "'''''Web, News, Video and Images, Image URLs'''''" ??? This will allow us to develop plugins to improve and personalize YIOOP ​​in our own way. ---- 3 - Most Descriptions in YIOOP ​​Search Results are not often complete sentences. How then add at the end of each result "three ellipsis ('''...''') to mark the continuity of the Description exactly as we see on Google ???? ---- 4 - Fix the bug that displays white and empty (colorless) images in image search results.
2020-01-14

-- How to fix the bug that displays white and empty (colorless) images in image search results ???
Happy New Year!
  1. Showing the shortcut item is probably doable. Some mechanism like that already exists for the way news displays images next to links. I will add it to my to do list.
  2. A search link:some_url gives all the sites in the index which linked to some_url. What is added to the base query for the different subsearches can be found under the Search Sources activity.
  3. The function that controls how snippets are generated is called getSnippets. I think it is src/models/Model.php
  4. On my (too long) to do list
Best,
Chris
(Edited: 2020-01-14)
Happy New Year! # Showing the shortcut item is probably doable. Some mechanism like that already exists for the way news displays images next to links. I will add it to my to do list. #A search ''link:some_url'' gives all the sites in the index which linked to some_url. What is added to the base query for the different subsearches can be found under the Search Sources activity. #The function that controls how snippets are generated is called getSnippets. I think it is src/models/Model.php #On my (too long) to do list Best, Chris
2020-01-18

-- How to fix the bug that displays white and empty (colorless) images in image search results ???
Hello Mr. Chris.
 1 - When I typed "link: some_url" in the search field, as you advised me, I don't see any search results.
 My goal being to use the "News	" Yoop, I would like to know how to interact with the "news" remotely (from another different project of Yioop) ??? in other words, how to get the API of Sub_search	 exactly the API of "Images	", "Videos	" and especially "News	" ???

2 - I would like to synchronize the authentication of YIOOP ​​and of another project based on PHP so that the user already connected to my YIOOP ​​site no longer needs to connect again to my second site or PHP project exactly like the  single sign-on from Google (Gmail's email service) and YouTube.
 How can I synchronize the authentication of YIOOP ​​and my other PHP project ???	
Or please tell us which files treat YIOOP's Authentication, namely: registration , login and modification (reset) of user data such as Password for example ???
 Please enlighten me please.
(Edited: 2020-01-19)
Hello Mr. Chris. ---- 1 - When I typed "link: some_url" in the search field, as you advised me, I don't see any search results. My goal being to use the "'''News'''" Yoop, I would like to know how to interact with the "news" remotely (from another different project of Yioop) ??? in other words, how to get the API of '''Sub_search''' exactly the API of "'''Images'''", "'''Videos'''" and especially "'''News'''" ??? ---- 2 - I would like to synchronize the authentication of YIOOP ​​and of another project based on PHP so that the user already connected to my YIOOP ​​site no longer needs to connect again to my second site or PHP project exactly like the single sign-on from Google (Gmail's email service) and YouTube. '''How can I synchronize the authentication of YIOOP ​​and my other PHP project ???''' '''Or please tell us which files treat YIOOP's Authentication, namely: ''registration'', ''login'' and ''modification (reset) of user data such as Password'' for example ???''' Please enlighten me please.
X