2020-06-10

Turn off Safe Search.

Hi,
May I ask a question on how to turn off the Safe Search? , or is there a way to remove all the unsafe words/phrases?
Also I tried to search in the front end, it works but the search results are different when you are logged in as admin .
for example, when I am logged in and search for a word like "news" it shows 340 results
when I am not logged in , it only shows 35 results.
hope you'll be able to assist me with this
Thanks!
Hi, May I ask a question on how to turn off the Safe Search? , or is there a way to remove all the unsafe words/phrases? Also I tried to search in the front end, it works but the search results are different when you are logged in as admin . for example, when I am logged in and search for a word like "news" it shows 340 results when I am not logged in , it only shows 35 results. hope you'll be able to assist me with this Thanks!
2020-06-17

-- Turn off Safe Search
The safe function is implemented by adding a meta word to the index for pages which go through Yioop's safety classifier. This adds the keywords safe:true, and safe:false to the index depending on what the classifier says. Adding the keyword safe:all to a query will prevent the automatic injection of safe:true into a query, effectively disabling the safe search.
Best,
Chris
The safe function is implemented by adding a meta word to the index for pages which go through Yioop's safety classifier. This adds the keywords safe:true, and safe:false to the index depending on what the classifier says. Adding the keyword safe:all to a query will prevent the automatic injection of safe:true into a query, effectively disabling the safe search. Best, Chris
X