2019-02-08

Setting for Results Description Length?.

Is there a setting for the number of characters or words that are displayed in the search results? I'd like to have a little longer description.
I have looked at the config.php file but did not see it
Is there a setting for the number of characters or words that are displayed in the search results? I'd like to have a little longer description. I have looked at the config.php file but did not see it
2019-02-09

-- Setting for Results Description Length?
Yeah, it would probably have been better if the constants for these were in the config.php file. Maybe for the next version... They can be found at the top of
 src/models/Model.php
and like always you can override by copying the file to
 work_directory/app/models/Model.php
and changing the value there.
Best,
Chris
Yeah, it would probably have been better if the constants for these were in the config.php file. Maybe for the next version... They can be found at the top of src/models/Model.php and like always you can override by copying the file to work_directory/app/models/Model.php and changing the value there. Best, Chris

Thanks again!
Thanks again!
2019-02-16

Just a heads up. I am working on snippet generation right now. So hopefully it will improve in the next version of Yioop.
Best, Chris
Just a heads up. I am working on snippet generation right now. So hopefully it will improve in the next version of Yioop. Best, Chris
X