2019-02-27

What are the locations of HTML and PHP files that treat managements Advertisements management services ???.

Hello sir.
I wanted to know:
1 - Which files contain (location) the forms of the Advertisement Management Pages for YIOOP (Manage Credits and Manage Advertisements ) ???
2 - And what are also the locations of PHP Files that deal with these two different Forms (Manage Credits and Manage Advertisements ) Advertisements ???
Thank you for answering me please.
(Edited: 2019-02-27)
Hello sir. I wanted to know: '''1 -''' Which files contain (location) the forms of the Advertisement Management Pages for YIOOP ('''Manage Credits''' and '''Manage Advertisements''') ??? '''2 -''' And what are also the locations of PHP Files that deal with these two different Forms ('''Manage Credits''' and '''Manage Advertisements''') Advertisements ??? Thank you for answering me please.
2019-02-28

-- What are the locations of HTML and PHP files that treat managements Advertisements management services ???
The code to process info from those two activities is in
 src/controllers/components/StoreComponent.php
The views which draw the forms are in:
 src/views/elements/ManageCreditsElement.php
and
 src/views/elements/ManageadvertisementsElements.php
Best,
Chris
The code to process info from those two activities is in src/controllers/components/StoreComponent.php The views which draw the forms are in: src/views/elements/ManageCreditsElement.php and src/views/elements/ManageadvertisementsElements.php Best, Chris
2019-03-02

-- What are the locations of HTML and PHP files that treat managements Advertisements management services ???
All right. Thank Sir
All right. Thank Sir
X