2019-04-05

Turn off wiki.

Hi .... if I don’t want to utilize accounts and wiki is there an easy way to disable? Thanks!
Hi .... if I don’t want to utilize accounts and wiki is there an easy way to disable? Thanks!

-- Turn off wiki
Go to Server Setting -> Account Registration select Disable Registration. This means only admin accounts can create new users. By default there is only one admin account. Wikis and groups are only created by users. By default there is only one group named Public. It has the wiki pages for the Privacy Policy, Term and Conditions, etc. If you don't want to use the wiki system for anything else, then don't create any more groups or pages.
Best,
Chris
Go to Server Setting -> Account Registration select Disable Registration. This means only admin accounts can create new users. By default there is only one admin account. Wikis and groups are only created by users. By default there is only one group named Public. It has the wiki pages for the Privacy Policy, Term and Conditions, etc. If you don't want to use the wiki system for anything else, then don't create any more groups or pages. Best, Chris

-- Turn off wiki
Thanks Chris ... that actually makes a lot of sense - I was looking for something more complicated! :)
Thanks Chris ... that actually makes a lot of sense - I was looking for something more complicated! :)
X