2011-01-28

Meeting Times.

Hey Everyone,

I am trying to write my calendar for this semester. At last week's meeting we agree on the timings for the two
search groups can somebody please post the times we agreed on?

Best,
Chris
Hey Everyone,<br><br>I am trying to write my calendar for this semester. At last week's meeting we agree on the timings for the two<br>search groups can somebody please post the times we agreed on?<br><br>Best,<br>Chris
2011-01-31

-- Meeting Times
Originally Posted By: darshonline
Hello,

Timing for our search group (Darshan Karia, Ravi Dhillon, Vijaya Pamidi) was decided to be every Tuesday, 2:30pm - 3:30pm.

- Darshan Karia.
'''Originally Posted By: darshonline''' Hello,<br><br>Timing for our search group (Darshan Karia, Ravi Dhillon, Vijaya Pamidi) was decided to be every Tuesday, 2:30pm - 3:30pm.<br><br>- Darshan Karia.

-- Meeting Times
Hey Priya,

Can you post your times?

Chris
Hey Priya,<br><br>Can you post your times?<br><br>Chris

-- Meeting Times
Originally Posted By: Vijaya Pamidi
Meeting Times for Search Group

Vijaya Pamidi
Darshan Karia
Ravi Dhillon

Finalized meeting time Tuesday 2.30 pm to 3.30 pm.

Thank you.
Sincerely
Vijaya
'''Originally Posted By: Vijaya Pamidi''' Meeting Times for Search Group<br><br>Vijaya Pamidi<br>Darshan Karia<br>Ravi Dhillon<br><br>Finalized meeting time Tuesday 2.30 pm to 3.30 pm.<br><br>Thank you.<br>Sincerely<br>Vijaya

-- Meeting Times
Hey Vijaya and Darshan,

Thanks for the info.

Chris
Hey Vijaya and Darshan,<br><br>Thanks for the info.<br><br>Chris
2011-02-01

-- Meeting Times
Originally Posted By: deeptibhardwaj
Hi Prof. Pollett,

I was unable to attend the last meeting. Could you please let me know my meeting times?

Thanks,
Deepti Bhardwaj
'''Originally Posted By: deeptibhardwaj''' Hi Prof. Pollett,<br><br>I was unable to attend the last meeting. Could you please let me know my meeting times?<br><br>Thanks,<br>Deepti Bhardwaj

-- Meeting Times
Originally Posted By: priya
Hello Dr.Pollett,

As per our conversation, we decided to meet on Tuesdays from 1 to 2 PM.

Sorry for the late reply.

Thanks,
Priya.
'''Originally Posted By: priya''' Hello Dr.Pollett,<br><br>As per our conversation, we decided to meet on Tuesdays from 1 to 2 PM.<br><br>Sorry for the late reply.<br><br>Thanks,<br>Priya.

-- Meeting Times
Originally Posted By: deeptibhardwaj
Prof. Pollett,

I apologize for missing the meeting this week. I will see you next week at 12:30pm.

Thanks,
Deepti Bhardwaj
'''Originally Posted By: deeptibhardwaj''' Prof. Pollett,<br><br>I apologize for missing the meeting this week. I will see you next week at 12:30pm.<br><br>Thanks,<br>Deepti Bhardwaj
X