2011-02-22

ARCReader Java Version Issue Fixed.

Originally Posted By: darshonline
Hello Dr. Pollett,

After playing around with different java versions and asking again on heritrix forum, I figured out that we needed the version below update 23. As the modified GZIPInputStream by Heritrix accommodated for the bug in java's implementation of GZIPInputStream, which got fixed and broke heritrix's implementation from release of update 23.

So, now i will work on the iterator for archive file and will try to proceed further with reading of multiple files and storing unique words and count of them.
'''Originally Posted By: darshonline''' Hello Dr. Pollett,<br><br>After playing around with different java versions and asking again on heritrix forum, I figured out that we needed the version below update 23. As the modified GZIPInputStream by Heritrix accommodated for the bug in java's implementation of GZIPInputStream, which got fixed and broke heritrix's implementation from release of update 23.<br><br>So, now i will work on the iterator for archive file and will try to proceed further with reading of multiple files and storing unique words and count of them.

-- ARCReader Java Version Issue Fixed
Cool! That's good news.

Chris
Cool! That's good news.<br><br>Chris
X