2020-07-04

Why the YIOOP Home Page does not display Trends, News and Sports in the default Search Engine Language ???.

Hello Mr. Chris.
I would like to know why the Trends, News and Sports Informations available on the Home Page are not automatically displayed in the default language of YIOOP ??? For example, the default language of my Chrome browser with which I launch the "YIOOP.COM" site is in "French" but the Sports informations, Trends, News and available on the "YIOOP.COM" Home Page are in "English" by default.
(Edited: 2020-07-04)
Hello Mr. Chris. I would like to know why the Trends, News and Sports Informations available on the Home Page are not automatically displayed in the default language of YIOOP ??? For example, the default language of my Chrome browser with which I launch the "YIOOP.COM" site is in "French" but the Sports informations, Trends, News and available on the "YIOOP.COM" Home Page are in "English" by default.

-- Why the YIOOP Home Page does not display Trends, News and Sports in the default Search Engine Language ???
Seems like a bug. Will try to fix. I am on a short summer break from work/coding till the 8th, so I will try to fix it shortly after that.
Best,
Chris
(Edited: 2020-07-04)
Seems like a bug. Will try to fix. I am on a short summer break from work/coding till the 8th, so I will try to fix it shortly after that. Best, Chris
2020-07-12

-- Why the YIOOP Home Page does not display Trends, News and Sports in the default Search Engine Language ???
The bug is fixed on Yioop.com and in Version 7.0.2
Best,
Chris
The bug is fixed on Yioop.com and in Version 7.0.2 Best, Chris
2020-09-19

Ok Thank you Sir.
Ok Thank you Sir.
X