2022-04-03

Some Q&A on HW3.

Hey everyone,
I asked Professor Pollett a couple of questions regarding HW3 and I am posting his responses here in case it helps anyone.
Q: Are we allowed to use the APIS for concurrency that are part of the JDK or are we expected to use the simulated spawn and sync method from class?
A: This is okay as long as I don’t need to install software to run your project other than the default Java JRE.
Q: Are isolated vertices (vertices generated with degree 0 from RandomGraph.java) supposed to be considered a part of our graph?
A: Yes.
Hey everyone, I asked Professor Pollett a couple of questions regarding HW3 and I am posting his responses here in case it helps anyone. Q: Are we allowed to use the APIS for concurrency that are part of the JDK or are we expected to use the simulated spawn and sync method from class? A: This is okay as long as I don’t need to install software to run your project other than the default Java JRE. Q: Are isolated vertices (vertices generated with degree 0 from RandomGraph.java) supposed to be considered a part of our graph? A: Yes.
X