2015-02-21

Meeting Times Next Three Weeks.

Hi Everyone,
I am on the recruitment committee and we are trying to hire two new faculty. This unfortunately means my Tuesday's and Thursday's the next three weeks will be taken doing recruitment stuff. What I'd like to do is for the next three weeks move Tuesday meeting 297/298 students to the same time on Friday. Please let me know if this works.
Best, Chris
P.S. Also the next three weeks there will be a talk 3-4 on Tuesday's and Thursdays where you get to here the candidates. I encourage you guys to attend.
(Edited: 2015-02-21)
Hi Everyone, I am on the recruitment committee and we are trying to hire two new faculty. This unfortunately means my Tuesday's and Thursday's the next three weeks will be taken doing recruitment stuff. What I'd like to do is for the next three weeks move Tuesday meeting 297/298 students to the same time on Friday. Please let me know if this works. Best, Chris P.S. Also the next three weeks there will be a talk 3-4 on Tuesday's and Thursdays where you get to here the candidates. I encourage you guys to attend.

-- Meeting Times Next Three Weeks
Friday 12 noon works for me!
Friday 12 noon works for me!

Any time after 2 PM works for me.
Any time after 2 PM works for me.

Hello Professor, I can attend meeting at same time-2 PM on Friday.
Hello Professor, I can attend meeting at same time-2 PM on Friday.
2015-02-23

Hello Professor, I will not be able to attend meeting this friday(27th Feb). But starting from next friday( 6th March), I can attend meeting at any time before 2 30 PM.
Hello Professor, I will not be able to attend meeting this friday(27th Feb). But starting from next friday( 6th March), I can attend meeting at any time before 2 30 PM.
2015-02-26

Hello Professor, I can attend meeting at same time-1.30 PM on Friday.
Hello Professor, I can attend meeting at same time-1.30 PM on Friday.

Hello Professor, Tomorrow and following two weeks,I will attend meeting at 3:30-4PM.
Hello Professor, Tomorrow and following two weeks,I will attend meeting at 3:30-4PM.
X