2019-01-29

Jan 30 In-Class Exercise Thread.

Hi Everyone,
Post your solutions to the Jan 30 In-Class Exercise to this thread.
Best, Chris
Hi Everyone, Post your solutions to the Jan 30 In-Class Exercise to this thread. Best, Chris

-- Jan 30 In-Class Exercise Thread
Hi everyone,
this is my solution:
 <!DOCTYPE html>
 <html>
    <head>
        <title>Simple HTML</title>
        <meta charset="utf-8" />
    </head>
    <body>
    <h1>Example HTML 5 document.</h1>
    <p>Example paragraph.</p>
    <p>My name is Hannes, I'm 6'8'' and not actually the tallest person in the company I work for</p>
    </body>
 </html>
Hi everyone, this is my solution: <!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>Simple HTML</title> <meta charset="utf-8" /> </head> <body> <h1>Example HTML 5 document.</h1> <p>Example paragraph.</p> <p>My name is Hannes, I'm 6'8'' and not actually the tallest person in the company I work for</p> </body> </html>

<!DOCTYPE html> <html>
    <head>
        <title>Yaoyan's Page</title>
        <meta charset="utf-8" />
    </head>
    <body>
    <h1>Yaoyan Xi's test webpage.</h1>
    <p> I am looking forward to the series finale of Game of Thrones.</p>
    </body>
</html>
(Edited: 2019-01-30)
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>Yaoyan's Page</title> <meta charset="utf-8" /> </head> <body> <h1>Yaoyan Xi's test webpage.</h1> <p> I am looking forward to the series finale of Game of Thrones.</p> </body> </html>

<!DOCTYPE html> <html>
    <head>
        <meta charset="utf-8" />
    </head>
    <body>
    <h1>About Me</h1>
    <p>Hello everyone! This is Trung here. I enjoy fishing and going to the movies.
    </p>
    </body>
</html>
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>Simple HTML</title> <meta charset="utf-8" /> </head> <body> <h1>About Me</h1> <p>Hello everyone! This is Trung here. I enjoy fishing and going to the movies. </p> </body> </html>

<!DOCTYPE html> <html>
    <head>
        <meta charset="utf-8" />
    </head>
    <body>
    <h1>Example HTML 5 document.</h1>
    <p>My name is Brandon and I can't wait to code some VR! </p>
    </body>
</html>
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>Simple HTML</title> <meta charset="utf-8" /> </head> <body> <h1>Example HTML 5 document.</h1> <p>My name is Brandon and I can't wait to code some VR! </p> </body> </html>

<!DOCTYPE html>
 <html>
    <head>
    </head>
    <body>
    <h1>CS185C HTML Exercise</h1>
    <p>My name is Vivian and I love computers and mechanical keyboards. I like doing nerdy stuff like building my own PC and reading Wiki's that help explain history, how the world works, and <a href="https://gameofthrones.fandom.com/wiki/Arya_Stark">my favorite fictional characters' back stories </a>.</p>
    </body>
 </html>
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>Simple HTML</title> </head> <body> <h1>CS185C HTML Exercise</h1> <p>My name is Vivian and I love computers and mechanical keyboards. I like doing nerdy stuff like building my own PC and reading Wiki's that help explain history, how the world works, and <a href="https://gameofthrones.fandom.com/wiki/Arya_Stark">my favorite fictional characters' back stories </a>.</p> </body> </html>

<!DOCTYPE html> <html>
    <head>
        <title>Brian's Page</title>
        <meta charset="utf-8" />
    </head>
    <body>
    <h1>Brian Tan</h1>
    <p>My favorite sport is tennis and I love hiking with my dog</p>
    </body>
</html>
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>Brian's Page</title> <meta charset="utf-8" /> </head> <body> <h1>Brian Tan</h1> <p>My favorite sport is tennis and I love hiking with my dog</p> </body> </html>

<!DOCTYPE html> <html>
    <head>
        <title> This website is for cool kids only </title page>
        <meta charset="utf-8" />
    </head>
    <body>
        <h1> Hey how's it going my name is Christian </h1>
        <p> fact of the day: I'm learning Morse code. I can receive and transmit any number and about half of the english alphabet right now </p>
    </body>
</html>
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title> This website is for cool kids only </title page> <meta charset="utf-8" /> </head> <body> <h1> Hey how's it going my name is Christian </h1> <p> fact of the day: I'm learning Morse code. I can receive and transmit any number and about half of the english alphabet right now </p> </body> </html>

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
	<head>
		<meta charset=UTF-8">
		<title> Gaurav's Page </title>
	</head>
	<body>
		<h1> About Me </h1>
		<p> Hello! I am Gaurav Kuppa. A fun fact about me is that I was born on the same day as the person I was named after. </p>
	</body>
</html>
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <meta charset=UTF-8"> <title> Gaurav's Page </title> </head> <body> <h1> About Me </h1> <p> Hello! I am Gaurav Kuppa. A fun fact about me is that I was born on the same day as the person I was named after. </p> </body> </html>

Hi everyone, this is my solution:
 <!DOCTYPE html>
 <html>
    <head>
        <title>My page</title>
        <meta charset="utf-8" />
    </head>
    <body>
    <h1>Trieu Nguyen</h1>
    <p>Example paragraph.</p>
    <p>My name is Trieu. I love drawing but I am not good at it.</p>
    </body>
 </html>
(Edited: 2019-01-30)
Hi everyone, this is my solution: <!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>My page</title> <meta charset="utf-8" /> </head> <body> <h1>Trieu Nguyen</h1> <p>Example paragraph.</p> <p>My name is Trieu. I love drawing but I am not good at it.</p> </body> </html>
X